T&C’s – Winter Warmers Ebook Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
|Cook a recipe from Tassal Winter Warmers EBook
|Tassal Operations Pty Ltd (ABN 38 106 324 127) of 1 Franklin Wharf, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 tassalfoodservice.com.au
By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (Terms) and the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion may refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
|Game of skill
|Promotion Period commences: 09:00am AEST 22/06/2020
Promotion period concludes: 11:59pm AEST 03/07/2020
|The promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over and are residents of Australia. Individuals must have a Facebook or Instagram account in order to access the promotional page.
Employees and their immediate family are ineligible to enter the promotion
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
“Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Individuals must have a Facebook or Instagram account in order to access the promotional page.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its sole and absolute discretion.
Entrants must be individuals only and cannot be acting on behalf of an organisation or group.
Eligible Entrants on notification of winning must provide their own legal name and confirmation of age to verify their entry in the Promotion.
|How to Enter
|During the promotion you must;
a) Cook 1 of the Tassal Winter Warmers recipe from the Tassal Ebook located at http://tassalfoodservice.com.au/tassal-winter-warmer-ebook/
b) Take a photo of your Tassal Winter Warmers recipe
c) Share on the Facebook on Instagram Promotional post with your photo. Tag @TassalSalmon and use hashtag #InthekitchwithTassal
d) Read and consent to the Terms and Conditions of the promotion
Multiple entries permitted.
Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook Page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Entry and participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
Submit their entry by 11:59pm AEST on 03/07/18.
|Monitoring and Moderation
|The Promoter reserves the right to monitor and moderate all entries.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entries considered to be of an offensive or defamatory nature.
The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove any entries that it considers to go against the spirit of the competition.
Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
|Determining the Winner
|The prize winner will be determined by the Promoters judging panel and process. The decision will be made in line with the competition criteria.
On close of the Promotion, judging will commence, and the winning entrants will be communicated by 5pm Monday 6th July 2020.
All of the Promoter’s judging panel’s decisions are final and binding on each person who enters the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
Unless advertised differently, the prize winners will be notified by PM (private message) through Facebook or Instagram and contacted by email or phone at the end of the Promotion.
If for any reason the Promoter believes the Eligible Entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion requirements, the Promoter may, in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award a Prize.
The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
The prize winners must respond to the request for contact details from the Promoter within 5 business days of being contacted in order to claim their prize. Should the prize winner not respond within the time limit, the Promoter is within rights to contact the next eligible winner.
If for any reason the Promoter believes the Eligible Entrant has not complied with these Terms or the Promotion requirements, the Promoter may, in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award a Prize.
|The total prize pool for the promotion is $3,014
|There will be 4 individual prizes for the best valid entries, as determined by the judges,
– 1x Apple Home Pod
– 1x Sunbeam FoodSaver VS7800
– 1x Tassal Travel Mug
– 1x Tassal Cooler bag
– 1x $30 Woolworth Grocery Gift Card
There will be 10 individual Runner up prices, as determined by judges
– 1x Tassal Travel Mug
– 1x Tassal Cooler bag
– 1x $30 Woolworths Grocery Gift Card
For Health and safety reason Tassal Map Salmon are not included in the prize but can be redeemed with the $30 pre-paid groceries only gift card from your local Woolworths.
Prize must be redeemed by the Friday 17th July 2020, or unless the promoter has expressly agreed to another date.
Top 4 Individual prize is valued at $616.00 RRP.
10 Individual Runner Up prize is valued at $55.00 RRP
Dollar values are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
a) The Prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed for cash or sold.
b) The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
c) The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any damage in the redemption of their prize.
d) If for any reason the prize winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to equal value
|Notification of Prize
|The Prize winner will be notified via Facebook or Instagram Messenger and/or telephone.
|Re-Draw (If Any)
|If a prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their prize or the prize is returned to the Promoter by 30/07/2020, a winner will be determined from the reserve Entries.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness and image in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (including any technical difficulty associated with the Apple Home Pod or the Sunbeam Foodsvaer prize) (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking of or participation in the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt-out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.