PFD Expo Tasmania Terms and Conditions
PFD EXPO TASMANIA – DAILY COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document sets out the specific Terms and Conditions which apply to people who attend the 3-day PFD EXPO in Tasmania and enter the daily competition at Tassal’s stand at the PFD EXPO.
Promotion means the Daily Competition running during the Promotional Period for the Promotional prize.
Promotional Period means
- 9.00AM AEDST on Wednesday 23rd March to 15.00PM AEDST – Devonport
- 9.00AM AEDST on Thursday 24th March to 15.00PM AEDST – Launceston
- 9.00AM AEDST on Friday 25th March to 15.00PM AEDST – Hobart
1. WHO IS ELIBILE FOR THE PROMOTION?
Anyone who attends PFD EXPO in Tasmania and attends our stand is eligible to enter the competition and to receive the prize.
2. HOW DO I ENTER FOR THE PROMOTION?
Entry is through scanning the QR code on the promotion poster at the Tassal stand of the PFD EXPO, then completing the short entry form accessed through the QR code.
3. HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION?
To enter the competition during the Promotional Period you must complete the entry form that includes:
- Business Name
- Business Type
- Email address
- Phone number
4. WHAT IS THE PRIZE OF THE PROMOTION?
- The daily prize is drawn each day of the promotional period at 3.30pm AEDST from the Tassal Melbourne office.
- Prize winners are drawn at random. Tassal’s draw is final.
- The prize is $500 worth of Tassal seafood (Tassal, Tropic Co and Superior Gold products) available from from PFD Tasmania, including delivery.
- Winners will be notified on the day the prize is drawn and notified by phone or email
- If winner doesn’t claim prize within 7 days, there will be no redraw.
- One prize per person per entry.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event the prize is unavailable, Tassal reserves its right to substitute a prize or equal value
Tassal is in no way liable for any loss suffered to person or property in connection with the prize or the supply thereof to the prize winner.